GGHS SCHOOL UNIFORM
Ngā kākahu ā kura o Tūranga Wāhine
- School black skirt, School black shorts or black dress trousers
- School black cardigan or School black sweatshirt
- School polo shirt (years 9 and 10) or School senior blouses (years 11 - 13)
- Black sandals with back straps or black flat soled shoes
- Short white or black socks or black pantyhose or tights
- Scarfs – must be red, black or white only
- School jacket or plain black jacket
- For PE: School black t-shirt and black shorts
- Only School shorts can be used for swimming
Non-uniform articles of clothing will be replaced with loan regulation uniform.
Other uniform rules:
- There is no seasonal distinction, ākonga may select clothing from the list above appropriate to the weather conditions.
- Any use of makeup must be natural.